he story below is a novella,
which is set it the virtual world of Entropia Universe.
Through the diary entries in her PDA, the story unravels itself,
piece by piece the veil from her past is lifted, and the story unfolds.

Her future you may ask? Well, this story is all but finished,
and all it takes for you to influence the outcome is to interact with her.
To do so, you must download and log into Entropia universe.

Her name, or atleast the name she goes by these days is Acronoid.
But be warned, she has a way with people; and those ways do not
always lead to Rome...


11# Amethera by foot

Amethera is a vast land, populated with land areas. it is much bigger than Eudoria, where both Port Atlantis and fort Troy lay.
I was hoping I could find another way of transportation, but there are no vehicles out here, and I don't have the equipment to use mindforce teleportation.

The reason that there are no vehicles here had to do with an economic debacle between Omegaton and the automobile federation. Both are at war, economically speaking and this resulted into the automobile federation being cut out of the "Calypso deal".

Now it wasn't that the route there was that dangerous. I plotted out a safe route, avoiding the habitats of the more prowling predators around these parts. It was the blistering summer sun and the endless walking that caught me.
Unlike Eudoria, these parts are mainly sand and grass lands. And putting miles down the sandy soil wears on my calves.



But finally, I made it there. To call Wolverine Hope a settlement is quite the overstatement. It consists of one big service container, a couple of crates and a teleporter.
Strangely, once inside the service container, I noticed this place to be quite active. No sign of Vince though

And after a while, I asked if anyone knew of United Talents or a man named Vince; I got some replies. A young woman, named Malicia greeted me and said Vince was still out mining. there was something genuinely friendly it that smile of hers, putting me at ease instantly.

Now, after meeting Vince; I didn't stay. I went back to Troy. I need more people around me. I'm still not comfortable with nature and peaceful places. I need some background noise to keep my mind at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

MindArk, for creating Project Entropia (Entropia Universe)
Jamira, for letting me use her sketches