he story below is a novella,
which is set it the virtual world of Entropia Universe.
Through the diary entries in her PDA, the story unravels itself,
piece by piece the veil from her past is lifted, and the story unfolds.

Her future you may ask? Well, this story is all but finished,
and all it takes for you to influence the outcome is to interact with her.
To do so, you must download and log into Entropia universe.

Her name, or atleast the name she goes by these days is Acronoid.
But be warned, she has a way with people; and those ways do not
always lead to Rome...


#10 Vincent

"Hi there, young lady"
My stream of thought was suddenly abrupted and I looked up, questionably. my eyes crossed the face of a somewhat older man, with long grey hair.
I'm recruiting people to join my society, United Talents. You look like like a trustworthy person, maybe I can persuade you to consider this offer?
The name is Vincent, but everyone calls me Vince.

I introduced myself; and I'm still not used to call myself Acronoid.
Vince in question; a man that reeks of oil and other chemicals; most likely a miner seemed like a nice guy.
We talked a bit, well actually, we talked for half an hour or so. As the conversation concluded he offered me an invitation to his society. The only prerequisite was that I had to find a small settlement called Wolverine Hope. I was to travel alone, as to show my cunning. He told this with a little taunt in his voice, upon I naively reacted with the statement that not only I would find that place, but that I would get there by the end of next day.

Now, that I visited the planet exhibition in Port Atlantis and found out where Wolverine Hope is located, I must say; getting there is going to be much of a challenge. The place is located on another continent, named Amathera. New Ofxord is the only teleporter I have on that continent, and from what I can see, it is a very long walk South.
What mess did I get myself into...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

MindArk, for creating Project Entropia (Entropia Universe)
Jamira, for letting me use her sketches