he story below is a novella,
which is set it the virtual world of Entropia Universe.
Through the diary entries in her PDA, the story unravels itself,
piece by piece the veil from her past is lifted, and the story unfolds.

Her future you may ask? Well, this story is all but finished,
and all it takes for you to influence the outcome is to interact with her.
To do so, you must download and log into Entropia universe.

Her name, or atleast the name she goes by these days is Acronoid.
But be warned, she has a way with people; and those ways do not
always lead to Rome...


#8 Something to read

While flipping through my PDA, I came along some documents Didi had uploaded. Amongst them the dreaded ones that caused all this trouble.

I miss Dietrich, I miss his calmness, his soft german accent. I miss his chubby body, holding me, spoonlike, after sex. A feeling of safety, rare in the life I led.
Not that we really had a thing going. He was a middle class nerd, obsessed with computers; and I was, well, me.

Strange how from all things I left behind, the most I miss is him. It is just now his words echo in my mind again. “You're not coming back girl, you're leaving for good”.

What we had was simple. I needed a place to crash, to be away from society. He needed some errants done. He didn't like to leave the house. Social fears, agrophobia and just maladjusted to society.
We were like two akward ducks in a world too strange to feel real.

Why he didn't work for the empire I have never found out. He had the brains to kick it far. He had family he seldom visited and he had a cynicism that was both familiar and hurting at the same time. But there was something, he never shared. I wonder what.

I'm bored here, I need some action. I heard there is a settlement in the southeast named Fort Phoenix. I heard many newcommers tell stories about the opportunities laying for the seize over there.
I'll go get myself a solomate carbine and some ammo. I'll leave tomorrow by dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

MindArk, for creating Project Entropia (Entropia Universe)
Jamira, for letting me use her sketches