he story below is a novella,
which is set it the virtual world of Entropia Universe.
Through the diary entries in her PDA, the story unravels itself,
piece by piece the veil from her past is lifted, and the story unfolds.

Her future you may ask? Well, this story is all but finished,
and all it takes for you to influence the outcome is to interact with her.
To do so, you must download and log into Entropia universe.

Her name, or atleast the name she goes by these days is Acronoid.
But be warned, she has a way with people; and those ways do not
always lead to Rome...


#3 Four ‘o’ Clock departure


When a rapid succession of events unfolds and hammering rushes of adrenalin are the only thing that keeps your light on; the world becomes a searing place. Through the haze, the goal to reach the departure hall is the only thing that keeps me going. More than a thought it is the last bit of sanity, from a time reason still existed. I’m holding onto.


I can’t recall any memory of boarding the ship and I can only hope that the years of hiding behind mental masks have become enough of an automatism not to make me look suspectable. Though I doubt that this happened since I’m still breathing at the moment.

 When I woke up, I found that I had set the status of my quarters to “do not disturb”, a further reassurance. 7AM, I have nearly slept 3 hours and it will take at least another 6 before the ship will start its first jumping sequence. I think I’ll turn over my tear soaked pillow and catch some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

MindArk, for creating Project Entropia (Entropia Universe)
Jamira, for letting me use her sketches