he story below is a novella,
which is set it the virtual world of Entropia Universe.
Through the diary entries in her PDA, the story unravels itself,
piece by piece the veil from her past is lifted, and the story unfolds.

Her future you may ask? Well, this story is all but finished,
and all it takes for you to influence the outcome is to interact with her.
To do so, you must download and log into Entropia universe.

Her name, or atleast the name she goes by these days is Acronoid.
But be warned, she has a way with people; and those ways do not
always lead to Rome...


#2 The perception of memory

Have you ever felt reality slipping away from you? waking up to the here and now?feeling a stranger in your own skin. Waking up into a movie, where you are only a surveyor; until you realize that you seem to be an actor in it too.




That all happens in a split second; and I’m sure the eggheads will tell it has something to do with wrong wiring inside my brain; but what I want to know is where my train of thoughts where just before. It seems like I was stuck in another time, reliving my memories, becoming back the me I was back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

MindArk, for creating Project Entropia (Entropia Universe)
Jamira, for letting me use her sketches