he story below is a novella,
which is set it the virtual world of Entropia Universe.
Through the diary entries in her PDA, the story unravels itself,
piece by piece the veil from her past is lifted, and the story unfolds.

Her future you may ask? Well, this story is all but finished,
and all it takes for you to influence the outcome is to interact with her.
To do so, you must download and log into Entropia universe.

Her name, or atleast the name she goes by these days is Acronoid.
But be warned, she has a way with people; and those ways do not
always lead to Rome...


#5 Left in the middle of nowhere

Almost halfway to Calypso and we are in a vast empty plain in space that is comparable with the feeling of emptiness, so long resident deep inside my stomach. While the most of the universe isn’t very bright to begin with, I must say that this must be the most dark shithole I have seen or heard of.
This is place is drenched in boredom and melancholy that it slowly seems to tear away the fabric of sanity. Even the relay post here, as one of the very few, is completely automated, without operator or any other staff.


While I will be glad when the next sequence of jumps will start, hoping that the scenery I’ll see then will be better; I can’t seem to let the feeling go that a part of me will be forever left here.
This emptiness brings me further than ever from all I know and I start to realize that there Is no way back. Behind lays all I knew and loved, poisoned and hostile to me, before me lays the unknown, waiting like a prison more than a refuge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

MindArk, for creating Project Entropia (Entropia Universe)
Jamira, for letting me use her sketches